Vivica A Fox Natural Baby Hair Lace Front Wig - Kiki
• Naturally embedded "baby-hairs"
• Stretchy elastic all over for extra comfort.
• Engineered with bio-cap technology for long lasting freshness in wig caps.
Hair Care Instructions
• Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
• Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
• After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
• After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-toothed comb or finger styling only.
• Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
• Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
• Do not use curling irons or curling kits. The hair can burn or lose it's shape.
• No setting is necessary. Curls will snap back into place when hair is completely dry.
• Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
• Don't sleep on wet hair. It will mattle and tangle up.
• Don't spray or put heavy pomade. This will dull and mattle the hair.
- VIDEO REVIEW
Additional InformationCOMING SOON !!