1. Remove wig from the plastic bag or box. Gently remove the protective hair net from your wig. Give your wig a few good shakes to separate the fibers and give some body to the hair. Some wigs need to be shaken to release the preset styling.
2. Brush your hair off your face at the top and sides. If your hair is too long, you may want use bobby pins to help keep it off your face, back at the sides, and up at the nape. Some women use a wig liner or wig cap to keep their existing hair in place.
3. Hold your wig at the sides with the woven label in back Place it at your natural hairline and slide it on from front to back. Adjust the wig as needed so the front edge is just over your natural hairline. Use the ear tabs to center your wig from left to right.
4. Tuck in any stray hairs at the front, sides and nape. Now you're ready for styling!
- VIDEO REVIEW
Additional InformationCOMING SOON !!
- This wig has been so helpful during my transition to the natural look. It matches 4B curl pattern. It's fast and easy. Nice size cap that reminds on of Pam Grier's look in the 70s - especially with a scarf! Received many compliments. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it's not very durable. It will give you about 2 weeks, but the third week or after you wash it - it begins to poof/mat a little. However, if you need a consistent and realistic style --La Apple will work!
- more than 4 year(s)
- I am so pleased with my items. The wig was just as pictured and described on the website. That is really important to me, as I live in Omaha where there is not a huge selection of quality wigs; so I depend on websites to purchase what I need. Found yours from a wig review on Youtube. Super responsive customer service and shipping.